- Experience in Banking/Fintech companies.
- Proficient in exploring databases and identify data elements with minimal documentation.
- Proficient in querying data using T-SQL on MS SQL databases. Python is advantageous.
- Analytical mind and business acumen with the ability to work with large amounts of data to find trends.
- Ability to clearly communicate analytical findings to relevant stakeholders with effective written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in foundational data visualization concepts, ability to identify appropriate visual tools (charts) for dashboard development.
- Experience building data analytics dashboards using Power BI.
- Strong work ethic with a highly positive, hands-on, can-do attitude and flexible team player.
- Takes initiative to improve current state of things and adaptable to embrace new changes.
Your responsibility and scope
- Work with Data Engineering to ensure data is properly structured and complete for analysis.
- Support business decision makers by providing easy to use data tools and guidance on how to use them.
- Coordinate with Data Science team deeper studies that should be performed and any preliminary findings.
- Develop and provide analytics platform for business users to find and interact with data.
- Build Power BI reports and dashboards.
- Create monitoring and notification procedures.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Full-time, remote or office space;
- Latest tech stack, high load distributed application development challenges;
- International team of experienced and talented professionals;
- Ability to become a Technical/Team leader in a fast growing team;
- Relocation/temporary location in Mexico / Canada / States;
- Offsite corporate events in Mexico / Canada / States;