Your responsibility and scope
- You will work with customer support and operational teams to assist with the diagnosis and resolution of complex technical issues;
- Working closely with the development team, you will develop best practices and tools for diagnosing issues and optimizing the service for performance;
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups – backend, frontend, devops, design and product teams to create a first-class experience for users of our product.
- 2+ years or technical support experience;
- Computer Science fundamentals. Strong domain expertise in databases and business intelligence;
- SQL knowledge;
- SQL query performance troubleshooting and plan generation understanding;
- Proficiency in operating Linux and Windows servers, including installation, configuration, and maintenance;
- Knowledge of Bash scripting for automating tasks and troubleshooting;
- Experience working with logs and tracing issues to identify root causes;
- Demonstrated ability to create and maintain monitoring solutions to proactively identify and address potential issues;
- Ability to properly chart data into logical visualizations;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- A strong desire to build scalable processes for issue resolution (documenting common patterns for issue resolution, building tooling for diagnosing issues etc);
- Supporting a cloud service in production;
- Experience working with Azure, MS SQL;
- Startup experience.
- Remote (close to CST time zone) or relocation to Mexico-City;
- International team of experienced and talented professionals;
- Ability to become a Technical/Team leader in a fast growing team.