With multiple investors under our belt, we are a fast growing US fintech company dedicated to building a B2C ecosystem for those who are traditionally overlooked by US financial institutions.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Support the Marketing and IT departments with mockups, UX research, user experience design and usability testing.
- Make strategic and tactical UX/UI decisions related to design and usability as well as features and functions.
- Define problem statement with stakeholders, define assumptions, and validate assumptions with data.
- Develop hypothesis intended to drive outcomes. Design solutions to test against the market, and define tests. With the ability to collect feedback, iterate and run a continuous always on process until business outcomes are meant.
- Communicate with developers and QA their work from a design stand point.
What We Look For In You
- Prototyping (Figma, Sketch etc.)
- Experience with user testing tools
- Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD)
- Heat maps or session based recording tools (e.g. Fullstory, Hotjar, Mouseflow etc.)
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS required
- Motion graphics experience is a plus
- Full-time, remote or office space
- International team of experienced and talented professionals
- Ability to become a leader in a fast-growing team
- Offsite corporate events in Mexico / Canada / US