With multiple investors under our belt, we are a fast growing US fintech company dedicated to building a B2C ecosystem for those who are traditionally overlooked by US financial institutions. We are expanding our Growth team!! If you love consumer marketing and data-driven decisions – we have lots of it for you! ❤️ And if you have an excellent background in CRM marketing (email/sms/push), please read on. We’d love to speak with you! We’re looking for an Email Marketing, Associate / Email Marketing, Senior Associate to join the Growth Marketing team whose work will center on campaign execution including ad-doc blast campaigns, journeys, email strategy, and best practices. The Growth Marketing team is focused on growth, acquisition and retention of B9 customers, working hand-in-hand with product & engineering teams to achieve our ambitious targets. You will help define CRM strategies and end-to-end campaigns in support of product initiatives, align internal stakeholders.
What You’ll Be Doing
- You will execute ad hoc campaigns across email and push (scaling to additional channels in future) — primarily these will be product-focused campaigns but also including education, news and regulatory info
- You will help define the customer communication strategy and CRM roadmap
- You will analyze campaign results, make recommendations & implement changes based on key findings
What We Look For In You
- You have 4+ years of CRM experience including email, push notification and other CRM channels
- You have a solid understanding of basic HTML for email, email best practices & industry standards
- You are comfortable setting up & executing campaign experiments (A/B, MV) to track business impact, analyzing the data and extracting key insights
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- You are very comfortable working cross-functionally and cross-culturally, a self-starter and a quick learner
- Full-time, relocation to Mexico-City;
- International team of experienced and talented professionals;
- Ability to become a leader in a fast-growing team.