- Work with Data Engineering to ensure data is properly structured and complete for analysis;
- Support business decision makers by providing easy to use data tools and guidance on how to use them;
- Develop and monitor communications (Email, SMS, Push) flow/campaigns;
- Build Power BI reports and dashboards;
- Create monitoring and notification procedures;
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Experience in Banking/Fintech companies;
- Proficient in exploring databases and identify data elements with minimal documentation;
- Proficient in querying data using T-SQL on MS SQL databases.
- Knowledge in ClickHouse;
- Analytical mind and business acumen with the ability to work with large amounts of data to find trends;
- Ability to clearly communicate analytical findings to relevant stakeholders with effective written and oral communication skills;
- Proficient in foundational data visualization concepts, ability to identify appropriate visual tools (charts) for dashboard development.
- Knowledge in Python;
- Knowledge in Power BI.
- Full-time, relocation to Mexico-City;
- International team of experienced and talented professionals;
- Ability to become a Technical/Team leader in a fast growing team.